It’s been quite a year in 2014 with the promise of lots of good things ahead in 2015. So we wanted to take some time to look back and then forward. In this journey we call life, that is always a good thing. In business, it’s essential.
Highlights from 2014
In terms of tea, our year was a busy one, but here are the most important items for you, our valued customers:
- We got our customers in on the ground floor for the freshest Spring green and white teas and worked great deals on them with our suppliers.
- We also positioned ourselves to continue bringing you all the best pu-erhs, green, white, black, and oolongs. Year round goodness at some of the best prices online!
- Our store site has undergone various updates here and there, with the biggest ones being in the past month, as we transition the business for more growth (this is how it usually goes and companies move from being one-man shows to being able to handle more products and customer requests).
- Even our blog has had a make-over, including moving to this new location, so that it will reflect our expansion of our product lines while continuing to offer the great tea information you have come to expect. The WordPress platform also allows for some handy features such as the slide shows.
- Our pu-erh tea group on Facebook has grown tremendously, with fellow pu-erh lovers sharing photos and tasting notes with us all. And it helps us stay in touch with you, sharing our passion for this style of tea.
- Our Facebook page has been active in bringing you our specials, blog articles, and great information overall about tea, along with sharing our holiday greetings and best wishes to you all.
Resolutions for 2015
Don’t worry. Whatever changes we’ve made so far, we keep you all in mind and will continue to offer the teas you love. We just want there to be more options for all tea lovers out there. So, with that in mind, here are our resolutions for 2015:
- Continue to have available on our store the best and freshest, including the Spring 2015 Green and White teas (watch for announcements to come on our JAS-eTea Facebook page and store site).
- Special deals just for our Facebook fans. We want you to know how much we appreciate you stopping by and liking our page.
- More improvements to our store site to make your shopping experience easier, at least in terms of finding the right tea for you.
- Listening to your feedback even closer. Your review postings on our store site never get missed, plus your comments on Facebook are very helpful! We thank you for taking the time.
Here’s hoping your 2014 has been great and that your 2015 year ahead will be even greater!